Friday, December 26, 2008

Honour thy words

My latest experience with a cab company call center was atrocious.

First off - this is SMRT cabs - already one of the cab companies in Singapore.

Second off - it was a human operator, not a machine.

Picked up my call, gave me a cab number, tells me my cab is arriving in 5 minutes.

15 minutes and still no sign of the cab. I had to call them back to ask. Tells me the driver says the system showed a cancelled call, and he did not respond. Gave me another cab number, and said 5 minutes.

DID NOT arrive in 5 minutes! What's up with that?

If you cannot deliver, then don't promise!

If you have drivers that do not honour their commitment to the passengers, take that as a service agreement problem, and deal with it! Otherwise, why am I paying for a cab call?

BTW, SMRT Cab fans out there - a called Comfort cab came in less than 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment